Monday, January 29, 2018

What could be blocking your blessings? 1/29/18

I had been watching a program recently, the topic was about coveting and wanting to take what is not yours. Obviously, this is forbidden. There is a commandment against this. I had spent an hour prior to this, speaking in tongues as I had been studying how doing this would allow me to pray perfectly, to step into greater impartation from God, deeper revelation and discernment. All of a sudden, the Holy Spirit revealed to me, that Yes, just as we are not to take what does not belong to us, we are to take what does! God’s word says we suffer from lack of knowledge. (Hosea 4:6) & (James 4:2-3) We have not because we ask no

Whta you are about to be exposed to is an investment in time, but so very worth it. The material below will reveal to you just how the enemy has been able to keep you from what is rightfully yours.

So what is it that is ours? Well, the list is innumerable, where to begin?! Let’s start with every blessing that was meant for you, that raise that was denied you, that item that was stolen from you, those years that the cankerworm destroyed. Everything that is done in darkness against you to keep you from God’s prosperity. Then we have the fruits of the spirit and the rightful inheritance of being in the grafted in bloodline, our pedigree blessing: Watch this video

 

 

So right there we need to have knowledge of what is OURS

 

Then, we have the blessings that are prevented from coming our way, sometimes by pure ignorance. We are so immersed in the patterns of this wicked world, when those hindrances are removed, we stand in direct line to receive everything that God has for us.

 

 

 

Lastly, I was instructed on the importance of “naming my seed” as I am faithful in the giving but had been lax in the keeping track of what was sewn and what harvest to expect.

 

 

Read this excerpt from: http://www.cfaith.com/index.php/blog/28-articles/prosperity/16740-name-your-seed-sow-itdont-throw-it  :

Let Me tell you something, Jesse. For years you never named your seed.

He was right. I didn’t know how many times I had given gifts – sometimes quite large gifts for me – in obedience to the Lord. Then months later, I would be walking past great fields of harvest that I didn’t know were mine. I would see harvests everywhere and think: God, this is what I need for my ministry.

Because I didn’t know what kind of seed I had sown, I didn’t know what kind of harvest to expect. I didn’t know I was walking past my harvests. As a result, the devil was able to control what belonged to me. He was standing by those harvests with his guards saying, “That’s not yours. This is the wealth of the wicked. You are the just.”

Satan was able to do it because I never named my seed. I didn’t know what I put in the ground, so how was I to know when it came back 30, 60, or 100-fold?

Sown or Thrown?
I was not operating according to a basic principle – sowing and reaping. Galatians 6:7 says, “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.”

“Whatsoever” you put in the ground is going to come up. “Whatsoever” encompasses all human activity. All our acts are forces. Every time we think, every time we feel, every time we exercise our will, we are sowing. So we have to consider our ways and give thought to what we are sowing. If you consider what you are sowing, then you will recognize your harvest.

What you sow is what you reap is the law of Genesis 1:12, that every seed reproduces after its kind: “And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.”

All of life, everything you do, is a process of sowing. You sow clothes, you get clothes. You sow healing, you get healing. I told a lady one time, “I want to pray for you so I can feel better.”

“No, you mean so I can feel better.”

“No, so I can feel better,” I said. After I prayed for her, I said, “Oh, I feel better.”

“So do I,” she said.

“Go sow. Go sow,” I said. “More health will come to you.”

Understand what tithing does. It meets the general operating expense of the church, such as salaries, light bills and upkeep. When you brought meat to God’s house, that meat met the necessities of God’s house. Because you met the necessities of God’s house, you harvested provision to meet the necessities of your house.

But when you gave an offering above the tithe without naming it, you were throwing it instead of sowing it, and you lost it before you got out the door. You would see a need and throw money at it, not even thinking about naming the type of seed you were sowing or naming your harvest. That seed would land on top of the ground and before you got out the church door, the devil would steal it.

So, you were eating and paying the light bill, but you continued to face the loan payments. That’s not what God wants. He wants His people to be blessed. He wants His Church to be out of debt. The Church will be out of debt when the people are out of debt. Deception has kept God’s people without their full entitlement.

Thank you Lord. I pray and plead the blood of the Lamb protection over me and mine, over all of us , Your children. Lord help us to discern this wisdom, to protect our blessings and to claim what is rightfully ours. Lord, remind us to name our seed and to expect a bountiful harvest. Encourage us to give as we are called to, cheerfully. Lord, help us to be a blessing to as many as possible and Lord, help us to sever any unhealthy ties that might exist in our lives with the principalities of Baal. Cleanse us and restore us, lead s into our divine inheritance. In the Mighty name of Yehushua Hamashiach, Jesus Christ our Lord! AMEN

 

Sᴜsᴀɴ Mᴀʀɪᴇ
TʜᴇMᴏɴᴅᴀʏMᴏʀɴɪɴɢMᴇssᴀɢᴇ.ᴄᴏᴍ



from WordPress http://ift.tt/2njquz8
via IFTTT