Monday, January 15, 2018

In the storm not the rainbow!

We are instructed to praise Him in the Storm! In the very midst of heartache, troubles and calamity. This is where our alms derive equity and power.

Its very easy to give thanks after something has favorably been turned in your direction. God wants to see our faith and our commitment to Him no matter how the circumstances may appear. He can turn any bad event right around and can just as easily pull forward a blessing from the worst of situations.

I like to call it, ‘saying the truth in advance’. Example. “Thank you Father that you go before me in all matters, including this one, and that this is all part of the plan to bring to me what is needed. Nothing escapes Your eye, and no good thing shall be withheld. I praise You Lord that I am not forgotten, I am not ashamed and I am not alone. You are my rock, my fortress, my deliver, my strong tower and my provider.”

It is possible, and most often very much the case, that our situation is a perfect set up, a scenario and a backdrop for those who grab front row seats to watch us squirm. Well, God has the final say so, and the Holy Spirit uses some situations to deliver powerful testimonies of unbelievable proportions to the reprobate. Those individuals who have been turned over to themselves, with their sins and their rebellion. There is no guarantee that your miraculous event will convert them, but that’s not your issue to worry over. You are either a witness against or a witness to. How awesome though to be used for His glory and quite possibly someone’s salvation.

It is my opinion that anyone who is seeking to gain access to the front row of my demise out to put in for a refund asap, and that means you, lucifer!

The bigger the problem the grander the miracle. God does not orchestrate the foibles but He does promise to use them, someway, somehow to our advantage. We must just know and trust that as fact. The devils only power to hurt God is to somehow hurt us. We see in scripture though, that even when that happens, God remands the devil to pay seven times greater for our losses.

God, You are so good to us, its astounding. Such provision, such sacrifice and all for our benefit. As unworthy as we are, You are so merciful. Oh how you must Love us!

 

Heavenly Father, I pray and plead the blood of the lamb protection over me and mine, over you and yours and over everyone connected to this and through this. Thank you Lord that You send Your servant forward, in a multitude of ways. That You also draw those to Your will and way daily. Thank you Lord that the Holy Spirit is speaking to someone right now, assuring them that this is not over and that even though it seems grim, it is not the final curtain call. This is simply the stage set for a Grand Miracle of epic design. Praise it forward and Lord, take all the credit, while winning souls for the Kingdom! AMEN

 

Proverbs 6:31

But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.

 

Psalm 34King James Version (KJV)

34 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.

O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.

I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.

This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.

The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.

10 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.

11 Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the Lord.

12 What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?

13 Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.

14 Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.

15 The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.

16 The face of the Lord is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.

17 The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

20 He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.

21 Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.

22 The Lord redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.

 

Isaiah 43:2

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

James 1:2

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds,

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Hebrews 13:15

Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.

Psalm 23:4

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

 

Psalm 46:10

“Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”

Psalm 59:17

O my Strength, I will sing praises to you, for you, O God, are my fortress, the God who shows me steadfast love.

Psalm 34:1-22

Of David, when he changed his behavior before Abimelech, so that he drove him out, and he went away. I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad. Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together! I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. …

2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.

John 10:10

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.

Psalm 119:164

Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous rules.

Jeremiah 17:14

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise.

John 3:16-17

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

~ Susan Marie

TheMondayMorningMessage.com

MondayMorningMessages.com



from WordPress http://ift.tt/2DhHJKq
via IFTTT