Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Are you the one or of the 99?

 

 

It has been a long hiatus of sorts. a mental and spiritual regrouping. 2017 proved to be a very challenging year on many fronts. First, unforeseeable circumstances nearly claimed my life. This caused me to retract a bit and focus on my physical needs.  I have made a promise to myself to honor my instincts and be kind to myself in every way possible. Easier said than done, especially for a woman like myself who was taught to fight through. One of the reasons why I am still here is because of my tenacity. But then I realize, NO…thats my attitude (under my control) but my presence is fully purchased by grace. I am still here and I survived because God has ordained that. It is because my mission is not yet fulfilled. Otherwise, there are a host of reasons that could have, should have, would have wiped me out, but it was God who did not allow that, it’s just that simple.

My dear brother passed away a week before Thanksgiving. This kind and gentle man had so many struggles in his life. It’s hard not to miss him but I know in my heart of hearts that he is with Jesus, enjoying the eternal glory we are all promised when we surrender to the Lord. He loved Jesus and longed for heaven as I do. I am so glad that he has peace and happiness which he so very much deserves. His passing really rocked my world. It is just so much more different than losing a parent (which I and my siblings lost both of our parents). It caused me to really focus on the eternal. This place we know of as heaven but really do not fully comprehend.

From what I do know, so many of my most cherished loved ones are there. More importantly, Jesus; the one who makes it all possible is there. I want it more than anything else I can think of. If only I could expedite the process. In my heart of hearts I just wish and pray that every human being alive would just accept the Lord so that we could all just go home already! Oh, if it were only just that easy! Prayers they will not cease, and witnessing, that will continue for anyone willing to examine my demeanor or ask of my assistance, I readily will show Jesus to them, in my actions and in my love. Words are important, as long as they back up what we exhibit. Whatever else, whatever the Lord leads me to, in an effort to fulfill the hurrying and not the hastening of His coming. that is what I pray for.

I read somewhere that there are just 7 degrees of separation between us and every other person on this planet. If we would all just fervently pray over OUR CIRCLES OF INFLUENCE, the percentage, God is faithful to fulfill His promises. Ask and it is given, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you.

 

The passing of my brother caused me to reflect so deeply. this poem is probably the closest thing to describe how I feel. There is a longing in my soul that nothing in this world can cure, except Jesus! I just want us all to go home!

 

Please help me go HOME for Christmas
join me if you’ve no place to go

Its wonderful, joyous and bright
with love, full of praise and delight

Family and friends are all waiting
our neighbors and pets will all sing

The Joy and the beauty of Christmas
A place unlike any you’ve been

The only way we can get there
My Father, He needs you to care

Wouldnt be Christmas without you
Important you are, it’s so true

Yield to the Master, silent and still
ask Him to forgive and He surely will

Accept His love to become anew
that is all that you ever need do

Finally, all together at last
Pain and hurt to be things of the past

Jesus, Savior, God’s heavenly dove
Gifts never ending, laughter and love

Unending, unfolding evermore
Unlike this here or ever before

Come! You ready?! Let’s all plan to go
HOME is really just HEAVEN you know!

SMZ – ARTSZCRAFTSZ

 

Acts 26:18 – To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Romans 10:1 – Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

1 Timothy 2:1-6 – I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men;   (Read More…)

2 Peter 3:9 – The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Luke 19:10 – For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

1 Timothy 2:4 – Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Matthew 9:37-38 – Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly [is] plenteous, but the labourers [are] few;   (Read More…)

1 John 5:14 – And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

2 Timothy 2:26 – And [that] they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Ezekiel 36:26 – A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Ephesians 6:19-20 – And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,   (Read More…)

John 6:44 – No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

 

May this New Year be full of wondrous Blessings for you and yours!

 

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Susan Marie
http://ift.tt/29cY5VN
http://ift.tt/2lDkArs

 

 

 

 



from WordPress http://ift.tt/2qhrFmH
via IFTTT