Monday, February 5, 2018

The Fathers Love 2/5/18

Life has a funny way of throwing you a curve ball. I spent the last two months in a state of psuedo -numbness. My brothers passing really affected me so greatly. Part of me felt like he was the only one person left to  have been witness to all that I have been through, all that our family has been through. Someone who has known me since before I could speak. He too had been through so much, how could I deny that his going home to be with God is such a blessing for him. My connections to this world feel like they are dwindling and is that a bad thing? In my heart deep down, I just want Heaven. I want Jesus to come and for all of us to finally go home!

I had been feeling down, worn out, affected and broken. I was just longing for another encounter with the Lord. Needing His touch, His voice, His comfort. As I lay there, watching a prophet of God talk about how God sings over us. He starting singing this song, it really touched me, it was as if God himself was singing it to me, tears started to flow. Near the end of his sermon, he stated that he felt that even as he had just sang, that he believed God was going to be singing over us tonight and that some of us would even have encounters, where we could hear it. Just as he was saying this,  my ALEXA device , which I keep on my nightstand, initialized and begin to play “top christian music” . I was beyond blown away, knowing instantly this was God, getting my attention. I lowered the volume on the TV and wept as I listened. I soaked, I marvelled, I melted in the realization

This was the first three songs as they played….

1. Its not over Yet by King & Country

 

2. Your Love is Loyal – Lauren Daigle

3. Whm Shall I fear – Chris Tomlin

 

 

 

These songs just so ministered to my spirit, it was so amazing. There was another song that I have never heard before and I cant really remember it but at this point I was drifting off to sleep. I was so enveloped in His love, it was magnificent.

He desperately wants each of us to know how deeply in love with each of us that He is. Sometimes, the world we live in and the things we are exposed to dull His voice and His singing over us. The noise of this world can sometimes override His soft gentle voice but He never stops, never tires and never forfeits His position as our Father. He truly is Loyal!

I still want Heaven and I would say to this world my bags are packed! When that time comes I am so ready! I know though, as God spoke to my spirit that it is not over yet. There is more to be done, more experiences to be had, a deeper awakening for this world, greater impartations, gifts and anointings. I have been put in place for such a time as this for His glory and His harvest.

Heavenly Father, I pray and plead the blood of the lamb protection over me and mine, over everone who reads this. Lord, I ask that You give all Your children a similar encounter, a moment of extreme intimacy where there is no doubt in reason, in the natural or in the supernatural that it was You, the Almighty, so wonderful and might,y so all knowing and all encompassing. No denying, no explanations, just total perfection of timing and content that it is beyond, evident that it is YOU in that moment. I thank you Lord that you love me that much that you would bend down into my experience in such a way. It was exactly what I needed in that moment and I am forever grateful!AMEN

 

Susan Marie

TheMondayMorningMessage.com

MondayMorningMessages.com

 

 

Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations.

Psalm 86:15 But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.

Psalm 136:26 Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever.

Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 

John 15:9-17 As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you.Abide in my love.  If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. These things I command you, so that you will love one another.

Romans 5:8 God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:2-5 Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

Romans 8:37-39  No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me.

Ephesians 2:4-5 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ— by grace you have been saved.

1 John 3:1 See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

1 John 4:7-8  Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.  Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:9-11 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/2GTLzrV
via IFTTT