Monday, June 27, 2016

Have you forgiven everyone? 6/27/16



We must never fall under the false presumption that we are saved by works. There is an important topic here to discuss, it's called forgiveness.

If you were to die today, you would face your creator, our Heavenly Father and He would search your heart. Would He find that you had forgiven every infraction, or would he find bitterness and resentment? The answer to that question could weigh heavily.

We know from scripture that We are forgiven by God the moment we submit to the Lord, His precious Son. The very moment that we accept that salvation, through the Blood of Christ. Our sin debt is wiped clean and we are forever seen through the filter of Purity provided by the cleansing of that blood.

It's a heart condition, that many need to correct before being able to enter the Kingdom. How so, you may ask?! Well, let me explain. It is a definite discipline, submission and act of humility to surrender all hurts, all betrayals and to return prayer in exchange for reviling. There comes a point when one recognizes that it is a must to forgive if we ant to also be forgiven.

After many years and many such events, I felt God kept tugging on me. I kept asking Him, "Lord, is there any unforgiveness in my heart toward anyone?" If so, please reveal it to me. I kept digging, I kept finding little memories of past disappointments, covered them all in prayer. Even so much as a sideways glance, I was like, "You are forgiven and I bless you in the name of the Lord, thank you for being an example".

Finally, one day, I was sitting in silence and asked again, "have I forgotten anyone Lord?"...In a signature way, my mind resonated with this Inner Voice that I have come to know as Him and I heard, "Yes, you can forgive yourself. You are the one you need to forgive!" I literally cried!  Instantly I felt the relief on such a level. I had not realized how the enemy used things that were out of my control against me. I was holding myself up to impossible standards, re-living past choices, painful moments, hurtful things. I realized in that instant that God saved me KNOWING who I was, what I was capable of and seeing the finished me, the Me that He created me to be, before it got messed up. He didn't quit on me and He never will.

The love that I cultivated toward me, is the very love that healed me through the Lord. It brought me into communion with Him on a level I had never known. So many beautiful things have occurred for me since then. It's like a whole new layer and level of happiness. Truly, the one person we ought to begin with forgiving is ourselves. Do so today and let it spill over onto anyone and everyone who has ever hurt you, disappointed you or mistreated you. They will become changed and you will also.


May God reveal your hidden obstacles and draw you deeper.

Have a Blessed week!


*´¨) ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
 (¸.•´  (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3D ت smz ™ © ®

 RSS FEED : http://feeds.feedburner.com/MondayMorningMessage Places the most current message readily available in your browser bar- Just click subscribe now 

MONDAY MORNING MESSAGE on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MondayMorningMessage Our Group "THE 

ETERNAL BODY OF CHRIST" On Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Eternal-Body-Of-Christ/145634855503670 

The Monday Message on GodsFaithBook.com http://www.godsfaithbook.com/groups/profile/77 JOIN US FOR"WORLDWIDE PRAYER DAILY" https://www.facebook.com/groups/WORLDWIDEPRAYER/




Matthew 5:22-24 But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire. So if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there before the altar and go. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
Matthew 11:28-30 “… Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
Luke 7:47-48 “…Therefore I tell you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven—for she loved much. But he who is forgiven little, loves little.” And he said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.” (Jesus speaking to the accusers and the woman caught in adultery)
Luke 23:43 “And he said to him, “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise.” (Jesus speaking to the thief on the cross)
John 4:13-14 Jesus said to her, “Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” (Jesus speaking to the woman at the well)
Matthew 6:14 For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you (attitude: forgive because you love the Lord)
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. (attitude: can love cover it?)
2 Corinthians 2:5-8 Now if anyone has caused pain, he has caused it not to me, but in some measure—not to put it too severely—to all of you. For such a one, this punishment by the majority is enough, so you should rather turn to forgive and comfort him, or he may be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow. So I beg you to reaffirm your love for him. (attitude: stand ready to forgive)
Galatians 6:1-2 Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted. (attitude: approach gently and stand ready to restore the relationship)
Ephesians 4:31-32 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.(attitude: loving and forgiving just like God forgave you)