Monday, June 20, 2016

Our Father is the giver of Good gifts! 6/20/16



I was so fortunate and blessed to have had the most incredible, Godly Father and Mother! If there is one thing that I learned from that experience is that God, our Heavenly Father is the ultimate example of that unconditional Love, Forebearance, Provision and Protection.

Yes, God is a mind reader, but He is also a gentleman. He does not impose or over step. He does know what we have need of before we ask, BUT it says multiple times, in a miriad of ways to Ask and it Shall be Given! Similarly, when I was a child, my parents would constantly remind us kids, ask, be specific, be patient, polite and say thank you! The basics in manners were rewarded and greatly appreciated!

It has been a long time, since I allowed myseld to reminisce internally about memories with my day. I was very yound when he passed and the trauma played tricks on my heart for years! I realize now that this was the enemy and I am, Praise God, released from that stronghold of 'trying to forget!'

See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are1 John 3:1

As many of us are and rightfully so, we are concerned over the events of late. Mass shootings, evil, hatred, religious bigotry and such. We see the current state of affairs, the upcoming elections, the candidates and we all sort of come to the same concensus. WE all want change, we all want a better way of life and the peace of security, just plain PEACE!

Today, please take a moment to Honor our Heavenly Father, for all He provides us. If you find yourself concerned as I am, here is a very strong, anointed prayer that you can repeat, share, or just read with the intention of, "OH, Yes Lord, exaclty That! That's what we want and need!

He is faithful, He is the Giver of Good Gifts and He WILL honor our prayers! We only need ask! So ask!

James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord;
In the night my hand was stretched out without weariness;
My soul refused to be comforted (Ps. 77:1-2).

Pour out your heart to God and allow Him to encourage you (Ps. 62:8)


Have a blessed week.


*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
 (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3D ت smz ™ © ®