Monday, May 19, 2014

Declarations 5-19-14


Declarations are important to us, we have the Declaration of Independence here in the US, which we celebrate on July 4th. Today is Victoria Day in Canada, their equivalent of our Independence day & Marriages are ceremoniously observed over declarations of Love.

A declaration is an ofifcial way of stating intentions, facts and plans to be carried out. We should all be familiar with the fact that what we speak has power, just as surely as what we think & do. When all three faculties join forces we have what you would call a declaration. 

The Ten Commandments were Decreed by God and then declared to the rest of us by Moses. I was browsing through the news feed online and happened upon an article. The judge best known for refusing to remove a Ten Commandments monument from the Alabama Judicial Building suggested that the First Amendment only protects the religious speech of Christians. Roy Moore, the chief justice of Alabama's state Supreme Court based this statement upon the definition of the 'One true God of the Bible' as Our creator and therefore the 'subject' of the religious freedom. The statement he made might strike others as opinion but it truly has more weight than that, its more of a Declaration.


Thank Goodness that God's intentions, plans and promises toward us are inevitable, irrefutable and eternally destined. This is a great source of encouragement for us as believe res, for there is great confidence in this knowledge. If the Lord has deemed something so, it surely SHALL BE! Whether it be from (*Proverbs 6:31) restoration straight through to our eternal inheritance. Every one of His promises, every one of His plans and every single thing predicted shall come to pass. (*Matthew 5:18)


Isaiah 42:9
Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

Rom. 3:23–24
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus” 




 Referenced in narrative above:

* Proverbs 6:31 but if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold;
he shall give all the substance of his house.

*Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Here are some great declarations fro the Bible that you can aspire to.



I am redeemed, sanctified and made righteous in Christ (see 1 Cor. 1:30)

I've been transferred out of the kingdom of darkness and into to the kingdom of God's Son, the kingdom of light (see Col. 1:13)

All of my sins have been forgiven in Christ (see Eph. 1:7)

I am a new creation in Christ—my old life has passed away (see 2 Cor. 5:17)

God has prepared good works beforehand for me to walk in (see Eph. 2:10)
I overwhelmingly conquer in all things through Christ who loved me (see Rom. 8:37).

I've become the righteousness of God in Christ (see 2 Cor. 5:21)

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (see Phil. 4:13).

My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ (see Phil. 4:19).

I am called to be a saint (see 1 Cor. 1:2)

I am a child of God (see John 1:12, 1 John 3:1-2)

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit (see 1 Cor. 6:19)

It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me (see Gal. 2:20).

I have been delivered from Satan's authority (see Acts 26:18)

God's love has been shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit (see Rom. 5:5)

I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ (see Eph. 1:3)

I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all of Satan's spiritual forces (see Eph. 2:4-6)
Greater is He who is in me than he (Satan) who is in the world (see 1 John 4:4)

Because I love God and am called according to His purpose, He is causing all things to work together for good (see Rom. 8:28)

If God is for me, who can be against me? (see Rom. 8:31)

Nothing can separate me from Christ's love (see Rom. 8:35-39).

All things are possible for me because I'm a believer (see Mark 9:23)



Susan SMZ3D ™ © ®

NOW on Podcast! 
http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_monday_message_by_susanmarie_z

The Monday Message Blog 
www.TheMondayMorningMessage.com

The Monday Message of FB 
https://www.facebook.com/MondayMorningMessage

The Eternal Body Of Christ on FB
 https://www.facebook.com/TheEternalBodyOfChrist