Monday, May 5, 2014

5-5-14 Drive Out the Oppressor


We are all familiar with that occasional 'nail in the tire', you know the one that causes a slow leak. It can go undetected for miles, all the while, slowly depleting the tire of pressure and putting the driver at risk for a blow out or a total flat.

There is a much more dangerous NAIL affecting the lives of Christians as we navigate this world. The word says, that the love of money is evil, not money itself. Many Christians are under the false assessment that to be abundantly wealthy is somehow wrong! This is totally NOT true. Perhaps it's due to the very common fact that we see so many examples of the wicked seeming to be prospered, but remember, what we don't see is the simple fact that anyone who is not in obedience to The Lord is most definitely misusing their blessings! Whether it be for personal gratifications, indulging in activities that they ought not to or mis-using the power and affluence of money to hinder others through vanity, greed and oppression. On many levels they are at risk of being guilty of neglect, in regard to helping those around them. God designed currency for us as a tool, it is not to replace HIM, but He made it, knowing we would need it, after all, God owns everything that exists! He alone is the Author and gifter of every good gift! Money is a vehicle, so, if there is a nail in your spiritual tires, the spirit of lack and loss can run undetected along with every mile you traverse!

This is your day, drive with me into the "Firestone" of Gods deliverance! Pull that baby right on up, let's get that vehicle onto the lift, that tire has got to come off and those intrusions into your prosperity have got to be removed, pronto! Worry not, every make and model is serviced here, complete with a No Lack guarantee!  Who shall cover these costs?! Do not worry, says Our Lord,  Our Father is the wealthiest!

Heavenly Father, I plead the blood of the lamb protection over me and mine, over all that is connected to me and over every eye and ear connected to this message! Spirit of lack and loss, you are rebuked and bound by the Mighty name of Jesus, I command you to go, depart, return not. Swiftly, all evidence of intrusion is eradicated. Child of God, repeat after me, "I am now free from financial loss, no longer will I struggle for what God says is my birthright, no longer shall I go without what he has designed and placed abundantly for all! I shall sew and I Shall reap, I Shall go into the fields and gather, my possession and my portion shall not dwindle, I shall open my heart and my hands to the needy, giving freely from the abundance of Gods grace upon my life! I step into the flow of this Eternal storehouse, I am keeper of my blessings and gifter to the needy!" Lord, when something is delivered, it leaves one place and it is born into another. Therefore, Lord, we thank you, that THIS deliverance here is for Your children out of lack and oppression into Your Magnificent Prosperity! In Jesus Mighty name we pray, AMEN

 James 4:2-3(KJV)2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. I am established in righteousness, and I am far from oppression

 Isa. 54:14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. The enemy is forbidden take my inheritance through oppression

Ezek. 46:18 Moreover the prince shall not take of the people's inheritance by oppression, to thrust them out of their possession; but he shall give his sons inheritance out of his own possession: that my people be not scattered every man from his possession.

 ¤ Susan SMZ3Dت smz ™ © ®

NOW on Podcast! 
http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_monday_message_by_susanmarie_z

The Monday Message Blog 
www.TheMondayMorningMessage.com

The Monday Message of FB 
https://www.facebook.com/MondayMorningMessage

The Eternal Body Of Christ on FB
 https://www.facebook.com/TheEternalBodyOfChrist