Monday, July 27, 2015

Crying Out To The Father 7/27/15

Driving in the car the other day, I was listening to K-Love, as I always do. There was a singer, don't remember the name or the songs that he sings but I had heard him speaking. It was one of those two minute exposes, where they give you some insight as to what inspired the lyrics or moved them to write on a particular topic. I had actually heard him say the same thing, a few times before (as I heard what he had said but didn't fully grasp what he was saying) On the road, we have various distractions, our main focus has to be on paying attention to what we are doing. Somehow, at the critical moments in this quick dialogue that he shared, I managed to miss the ahaaa moment. Finally, some clarity came.

His message was that of Parent and Child. He spoke about how they had a Baby Monitor in the room with the infant. They could hear the child cry as well as witness some self soothing, harmonizing, the baby's own brand of music making. He pointed out the difference between a cry of fear and a cry of knowing.

Babies learn pretty early that Mommy and Daddy come to their aid when they cry, so that cry becomes a cry of knowledge, of expectation. They have a confidence in that vocalization which yields the appearance of the comfort and the comfort provider.

This analogy is a good one for us. Are we crying out to God of fear, not trusting, not realizing he is overseeing, capable, able and willing to give us what is best, when it's best?! Or, are we crying out in confidence?!

I cry out to my Father in confidence! I felt last Saturday that my Cry went straight to the throne of Grace over a Medical Practitioner who grossly offended the oath of his office, in premise, in practice and in conduct. I knew, when I said it; "that Man will be dealt with by the Lord God almighty, I am sure of it" I was so incensed over what transpired and in the middle of a crisis, no less! I knew that I knew. I walked away thinking, I have no time for this nonsense, as I quickly regrouped and did what was necessary. I discovered the lack of the trust & respect required, for me to place the care of a family member in their hands. The next day, our help came from a well trusted source, a general practitioner that has helped our family for years and years.

You can see now, how the two worked together. First, I had the occasion, the example, the need and the conflict. Then, I had the opportunity for the clarity, the explanation, the contrast, the ahaaa moment. It makes such perfect sense and it showed me what the man was saying about our cries to Him.

God is our parent, monitoring, overseeing all that transpires. He is on call, 24/7!  More so, than the most attentive Mother or the most trust worthy and reliable Dad! He is our care taker,  keeper, provider, sustaining force & protector. We need only cry out to Him, in CONFIDENCE!

I cry out to him constantly, asking for ability,  courage, discernment, knowledge, provision, strength & wisdom. I know that he is my deliverer and that through Him all my needs are met, When the world abandons us, when those we trust disappoint us, we have a help and a hope, in Jesus Christ our Lord!

 Psalm 34;17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

Psalm 18;6
In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.



“For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning” (Psalm 30:5).


“When Jesus saw her weeping, and the Jews who had come along with her also weeping, he was deeply moved in spirit and troubled…Jesus wept” (John 11:33, 35).

“He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away” (Revelation 21:4).





*´¨)
 ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3D ت smz ™ © ®


RSS FEED : http://feeds.feedburner.com/MondayMorningMessage
 Places the most current message readily available in your browser bar- Just click subscribe now

MONDAY MORNING MESSAGE on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/MondayMorningMessage


Our Group "THE ETERNAL BODY OF CHRIST" On Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Eternal-Body-Of-Christ/145634855503670

 
The Monday Message on GodsFaithBook.com
http://www.godsfaithbook.com/groups/profile/77


JOIN US FOR"WORLDWIDE PRAYER DAILY"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WORLDWIDEPRAYER/