Monday, June 8, 2015

Lord, my Beloved!


There is a chapter in the Song of Solomon that we, as His redeemed can look at and truly relate to. It's wonderfully captivating to read, it touches the depths of emotion. In essence, its an expose on the realities that we, His bride, the church all face. It's Song Of Solomon 5: 1-16

We have the knowledge of our own shortcomings. The acknowledgement and regret that we are unworthy. We have much reason to feel this way, for one, our own disobedience and two, our inheritance which was a gift of grace through adoption.

The other side of that coin, is the realization. There is a definite tangible feeling, a sense of knowing, comfort, desire and contentedness that arises from the experience of communing with Christ. Those in the world, who are unfamiliar with this, all share the same emptiness. There is a unifying fact, when you have been touched by the Holy Spirit, you are forever changed. You can choose to run or hide and many do, for a time but it is an inescapable knowing that will never leave you. It is Christ, it's His impression upon our hearts and our conscience, the Holy Spirit always present as He promised, there to comfort and guide us when we are obedient, as well as warn and provoke us to repentance.

Even if one should attempt to push Him away, it produces misery and wanting. The longing of the Spirit overrides the 'wantings' of the flesh! The excellence of this relationship exceeds anything this earthy realm could coerce you with. The best moments in this life are those that find us deep within the loving embrace of Christ.

To be smitten with the concept of perfect unity, its the desire and endeavor to bypass every struggle, every hindrance and remove every obstacle. ..."You can have all this world, just give me Jesus!"


Jeremy Camp - Give me Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=empiUulYcDs


Song of Solomon 5 - (KJV)

I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.
I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.
I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them?
My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him.
I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock.
I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer.
The watchmen that went about the city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me.
I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, if ye find my beloved, that ye tell him, that I am sick of love.
What is thy beloved more than another beloved, O thou fairest among women? what is thy beloved more than another beloved, that thou dost so charge us?
10 My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
11 His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.
12 His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set.
13 His cheeks are as a bed of spices, as sweet flowers: his lips like lilies, dropping sweet smelling myrrh.
14 His hands are as gold rings set with the beryl: his belly is as bright ivory overlaid with sapphires.
15 His legs are as pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars.
16 His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

*´¨)
 ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3D  ت smz ™ © ®

RSS FEED : http://feeds.feedburner.com/MondayMorningMessage
 Places the most current message readily available in your browser bar- Just click subscribe now

MONDAY MORNING MESSAGE on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/MondayMorningMessage


Our Group "THE ETERNAL BODY OF CHRIST" On Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Eternal-Body-Of-Christ/145634855503670

 
The Monday Message on GodsFaithBook.com
http://www.godsfaithbook.com/groups/profile/77


JOIN US FOR"WORLDWIDE PRAYER DAILY"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WORLDWIDEPRAYER/