Monday, February 2, 2015

The End, for which you can depend! 2-2-15






To every life, there comes a moment that defines you & shapes you, as it almost breaks you. It challenges you, at your very core, to where do you turn when in dire need?!  It's that place where you have to dig deep, relying upon the hope of the future, lessons of the past, the desire for future life, the knowing that you just have to get through it. It's the spot that no one ever wants to be in, it's the hardest thing you have ever faced, up to that point. Sometimes, it situational, circumstantial, physical, emotional, spiritual and sometimes, it's the diabolical combination of all of them.

For me, I have had a few & sadly, I can now see how the ones I thought were so awful, merely prepared me for the one that was to come. I survived it! How?! Well, purely by the Grace of God. With every ounce of my being, I applied all that I had within me upon the Lord, surrendering & totally believing, if I was going to be 'sliding into Home base in Heaven', it would be while Praising the Name of the Lord! You just have no idea how bad it can be, until you are there, facing the nightmare, the pain, the knowledge that you are on the thinnest ice, teetering between here and the here-after.

It's been two years since that unfortunate event, in my case a severe injury. As I was sitting in silence with my thoughts upon that now distant event, all that transpired,  I,  more than anyone, recognize the futility of visiting it much, if at all. Actually, something sort of triggered it. Finding myself engrossed in these memories is like a new immersion, not to be relished and certainly not welcomed! How did it serve me?! Well, my spirit and the Lord, had a little sit down. Ya see, that's the brighter side of this ever flourishing, close relationship with the Lord. Not only does the Lord Love me, protect me, guide me, seek to bless me and comfort me BUT He also knows that sometimes, above & beyond  all, an answer, a tidbit, and a glimpse into the BIG PICTURE makes all the difference. I think in the Movies, they call that the "spoiler".



 So here it is, the glimpse, the vision, the concession is this; one day, when all is said and done, when Satan is banished for eternity, when that gulf is affixed for eternity, his punishment will be the constant reminding of his deeds. There will be a never ending, looping playback, of You and Me, in our hardship, how we handled ourselves, how we triumphed, held on, praised the Lord, how we sought the Lord & reached for Him! Every evil plot & plan of the enemy which failed, playing again and again & again! To further that, the knowledge of our Blessings & Favor from God will be like salt in his self inflicted wound. That place will have all the endings wished upon us, played out upon him! The ultimate irony and justice complete!

It's easy to get distracted from your purpose before an event like this. Once an event like this has effected you, you can no longer ignore the place of grace that has been gifted to you. You are here for a reason and a season. It is for us to make it count, with the help of our Lord! Its what we call redeeming the day, in every way, it's all about what you reach & strive for.

So, remember, no matter what has come or what will come, you have a choice, a chance and
 an eternal compensation. You need to hold on, lean on Pappa, dig deep, remember that God is always for you, NOT EVER against You. Until the day that you die, He will always be there to forgive, to purify, to restore, to take you back. If you have God in your life, that is pretty much the best thing you could ever acquire (from this place that will one day come to naught). There is nothing of value here, save the LOVE! The Love you have for others and the Love that God cultivates for you to experience of Him! In the end, for us, its just the LOVE that endures.


Heavenly Father, I thank You for showing me the value of my triumphs. Thank You for conquering sin & death, for never leaving me, for never forsaking me. Thank You for being present during every event. there for me should I notice or remember or require. Thank You that none of what I have endured is or ever will be wasted. I know that my assignment is to serve You, to be happy & fulfilled, to share the wisdom You have bestowed upon me. I know that I am the only me, that can ever be, with unique experiences and a contribution to life that none other could offer. In Jesus Mighty name, we praise You and Thank YOU!

Hebrews 2:14-15
Therefore, since the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise also partook of the same, that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and might free those who through fear of death were subject to slavery all their lives.
- See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/evil,-victory-over#sthash.61tCbXuP.dpuf
Hebrews 2:14-15
Therefore, since the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise also partook of the same, that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and might free those who through fear of death were subject to slavery all their lives.
- See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/evil,-victory-over#sthash.61tCbXuP.dpuf
Hebrews 2:14-15
Therefore, since the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise also partook of the same, that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and might free those who through fear of death were subject to slavery all their lives.
1 John 4:4
You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.
Revelation 3:21
'He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.
1 John 3:2
Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we will be We know that when He appears, we will be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is.
Jonah 3:10
When God saw their deeds, that they turned from their wicked way, then God relented concerning the calamity which He had declared He would bring upon them. And He did not do it.
- See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/evil,-victory-over#sthash.61tCbXuP.dpuf
Hebrews 2:14-15
Therefore, since the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise also partook of the same, that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and might free those who through fear of death were subject to slavery all their lives.
1 John 4:4
You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.
Revelation 3:21
'He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.
1 John 3:2
Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we will be We know that when He appears, we will be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is.
Jonah 3:10
When God saw their deeds, that they turned from their wicked way, then God relented concerning the calamity which He had declared He would bring upon them. And He did not do it.
- See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/evil,-victory-over#sthash.61tCbXuP.dpuf
To Donate to TheMondayMorningMessage
please visit: http://www.mondaymorningmessage.blogspot.com/p/sew-seed.html

Thank you!

 *´¨)
 ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´    (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3D  ت smz ™ © ®

 RSS FEED : http://feeds.feedburner.com/MondayMorningMessage
 Places the most current message readily available in your browser bar- Just click subscribe now

MONDAY MORNING MESSAGE on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/MondayMorningMessage


Our Group "THE ETERNAL BODY OF CHRIST" On Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Eternal-Body-Of-Christ/145634855503670

 
The Monday Message on GodsFaithBook.com
http://www.godsfaithbook.com/groups/profile/77


JOIN US FOR"WORLDWIDE PRAYER DAILY"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WORLDWIDEPRAYER/

Hebrews 2:14-15

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

1 John 4:4

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Revelation 3:21

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

2 Corinthians 3:18

18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

1 John 3:2

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Jonah 3:10

10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.