Monday, February 9, 2015

Thank you Lord for MY daVinci!




I am hurting so bad!!! Such a special cat & our bond was beyond belief! I just don't know how to deal right now, he did not deserve to suffer for even a second...it was an honor to be his human. I can only thank God for allowing me to have him, for rushing in to release him from pain, I surrender to the knowledge & hope that he might do the impossible and settling with the fact that He will be mine again in Heaven!



Poor MonaLisa...she is walking around looking for daVinci, crying for him.  I sat to pet her, she licked my hand for a bout 3 minutes, which she never does, she knows I am hurting and she is too! Poor baby


She smells him but can not find him
She so sad!!! I can only love her and kiss her and tell her how special she is too!

Lord please help these hearts that LOVE so deep!!!




HEAVENLY FATHER, I THANK YOU FOR EVERY DAY THAT I WAS ALLOWED TO HAVE AND BE WITH DAVINCI, THIS SPECIAL CAT THAT YOU SENT TO ME, HE PICKED ME OUT AND CAPTURED MY HEART FROM THE START! HE WAS THE BEST LITTLE FURRY FRIEND AND LOVE I'VE EVER KNOWN. SO AFFECTIONATE, SO SWEET, SO ATTACHED TO ME, AS MUCH AS I WAS TO HIM! AS SAD AS I AM, I AM THANKFUL THAT YOU RELIEVED HIM OF LONG SUFFERING! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SPEAK TO ME AND COMFORT ME, PLEASE DO NOT STOP, I AM TRULY HAVING A HARD TIME WITH THIS! THERE ARE NO WORDS THAT COULD COVER OR CONVEY WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!

I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.
Psalms 50:11 

Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast.
Psalms 36:6 

For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.
Psalms 50:10 - 11 

He giveth to the beast his food, and to the young ravens which cry.
Psalms 147:9 

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.
Proverbs 12:10 

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field; The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas. O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
Psalm 8:3-9 

All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
1 Corinthians 15:39 

And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying, And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you; And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth. And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.
Gen. 9:8-17

*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
 (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3D ت smz ™ © ®

RSS FEED : http://feeds.feedburner.com/MondayMorningMessage
 Places the most current message readily available in your browser bar- Just click subscribe now

MONDAY MORNING MESSAGE on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/MondayMorningMessage


Our Group "THE ETERNAL BODY OF CHRIST" On Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Eternal-Body-Of-Christ/145634855503670

 
The Monday Message on GodsFaithBook.com
http://www.godsfaithbook.com/groups/profile/77


JOIN US FOR"WORLDWIDE PRAYER DAILY"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WORLDWIDEPRAYER/