Monday, March 17, 2014

3-17-14 In Tune with the Triune


A tuning fork works with vibration. The spirit does as well. If Faith comes by hearing and hearing comes by the word of God, me must ascertain that all things that come into the resonating power of the Holy Spirit will conform or else, be so noticeably off, that it will be apparent.

I attended a healing service at my church last night. I knew before going that I was going to receive. I knew that I wanted God to Bless me with relief from the physical effects of some bodily traumas. One of the important things mentioned was the fact that God already knows what we have need of. It is important however, that we are able to Speak that to Him, the annunciation of our voices resonating back to Him, in that vibration of FAITH.

I have recently been blessed with an opportunity to undertake extensive training (provided to me by my affiliation with a certain Network Marketing Platform and Compensation Opportunity) this training goes into extensive detail concerning the way we (people, individually) operate based on a set of beliefs, which are formed over time. essentially these beliefs and thoughts build a blueprint by which our subconscious creates our outward experiences. Its entirely based on the principle we learn in the Bible and steeped with parallels to it.

So why is it that one person can face a grave illness, receive intervention and bounce back? Whereas, others, fear illness to the point that they create it, become diagnosed, suffering before, during and after and eventually succumb to it. Yep, I bet by now you're understanding where the difference lies. Thoughts, beliefs, actions and resolve.Their thinking was ill log before the body adopted it.

(incidentally, aren't we adopted into the faith and heirs by grafting in?)

I stood in Faith for my healing, believing in the Power of Gods word. I heard it, it vibrates in harmony with all I value, all that I know to be true. In fact I believe so strongly inwardly, knowing that the Gods word is more valid than mine. If something is off, it must be within my thinking verses His word. Only the spirit can point out when 'out of tune-ness' is a factor.

I felt within me, a tingling, like pins and needles, much the same way one would feel (when a part of the body is cut off from its circulation) this sensation was so much more pleasant though. Immediately I noticed in my spirit what the correlation was. The Body of Christ, has many parts. When those parts are cut off or pinched from the flow, they are subject to not receiving the signal to the body is that tingling.

Faith is like that flow. It must be allowed to move in and through us unhindered for it to work. You can not receive the benefit of that spirit, that vital flow unless you allow it movement. Its faith, its belief, its action and its activated by harmony with God's  word of truth.


John 1:1

(Word meaning vibration) the iteration of God as He spoke)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Romans 10:14-15

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!


Ephesians 1:5
Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
 

Romans 10:17

New King James Version (NKJV)
17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Isaiah 52:1-2

King James Version (KJV)
52 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.
Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.



*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3D.com ت smz ™ © ®





NOW on Podcast!
http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_monday_message_by_susanmarie_z

The Monday Message Blog
www.TheMondayMorningMessage.com

The Monday Message of FB
https://www.facebook.com/MondayMorningMessage

The Eternal Body Of Christ on FB
https://www.facebook.com/TheEternalBodyOfChrist