Monday, December 19, 2011

MONDAY MORNING MESSAGE FOR The Eternal Body Of Christ 12-19-11

Goooood Morninnnnnnnnnnng!




Does the Sun need to be validated in order to shine brightly? ...No!


I recall an event years back; I was conversing within a group of friends and acquiantances, each was sharing valuable insights, stories &; assorted tidbits of information. A particular subject arose that I had measurable insight on, as I proceeded to speak, sharing what I knew; I was essentially called onto the carpet by someone to validate my words. Essentially what was said was that I speak with such Authority on things that a person might be inclined to just take what I say as fact regardless of whether or not it was valid. Yes, it was sort of insulting but I chose to address the real issue. I asked a few pointed questions, starting with; (1.) Have you ever known me to intentionally mislead anyone?...The answer, “No, you tend to take people under your wing, wanting to protect them”...I shook my head in agreement. Next, I asked, “Other than when I have something really amazing to share do you find me wrestling to dominate a conversation?”, The answer, again was...”NO, not at all, you are a great listener”...By now my leading questions agitated this person enough that they rebutted with , “Well, if what you say is true, who and what entity is the source, from where did you learn it?”  I said; “Sometimes in life, the edification of actionable truth is more valuable that the pursuit of a validating the confined origin. Take what I say away with you and kick the tires a bit, you’ll come to find the soundness and solidity of it” For whatever reason God spoke through me in that and the issue was dropped.

Job 32:8
8But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.


Contrary to what was suggested; I am a huge proponent of validating, cross referencing, finding a solid footing to anchor a belief. There are some things that come to your knowledge by the spirit of God in an instant, where you don’t know how you know it, how it arrived other than the instant it clicks in your spirit. It is from this place where I had been speaking. It is the counterpoint of human intellect and a personal responsibility toward what is given and try it, search it out, ask for revelation, prove it right or wrong or just sit with it a bit and let God reveal the message with further confirmations in mind/soul/spirit.

I’ve always been what I would call the Ultimate Optimist, I have a great ability to imagine, dream and desire the best possible outcome. When faced with the opposite,in fact, it just assures me that it THEREFORE MUST EXIST, simply based on the principal that if there is an obvious down, there is also an up, even if it hasn’t shown yet. This world is temporal, a place of degrees and axioms.

The message that God has spoken so deeply on a level where words never even entered but only assured knowing is this, our experiences here are coming to a place of quickening; where thoughts become manifest, desires and dreams will drive up upon you, honking the horn, Impossible for some will be possible for others (for those who never dared to un-believe in them) limitations will be self induced prisons and the Children of God will be Casting out devils from those who have given themselves over to wrongful thoughts &; actions, Healing the sick for those who fear disease so deeply that they manifest it &; Moving Mountains out of the way for those who have built them on and with negative thoughts. All of these things will hinge upon harnessing God’s power, for those in close communion, full obedience and an eye on Zion!

John 14:12
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

1 Peter 2:6 Therefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Zion a chief cornerstone, elect, precious: and he that believes on him shall not be confounded.
(Paraphrased excerpt from Matthew 10:1 and Luke 9:1-2)
“Behold I give you authority over all the power of the enemy--over all the
powers of the devil--over all the powers of hell--over every diabolical spirit or
demon.”  


It’s apropos at Christmas ( a time where miracles are expected) to deliver such a word. The instruction here from the Lord, is get very familiar with His word, it is the gateway to the fulfillment of every promise and every possibility. Faith is substance: Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.~ Hebrews 11:1

As we believe, we shall receive, in accordance with Gods will!

Phillipians 4:8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.


Abba Father, we seek your Divine Guidance here on this subject; we are at a crossroads between the needs that we face and the solutions that we are willing to accept. Help us to stretch far beyond our limitations to believe upon those things which bring life, health and joy. Help us to shun the imaginings of every odd and weird thing that pertains to darkness and the what if’s of life. Help us turn our imaginations to believe upon All things possible within your Will and the Kingdom. In Jesus Mighty and precious name AMEN

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3D.com ت smz ™ © ®

God's Faithbook (the Social Network for Christians 500,000 and growing)
http://www.godsfaithbook.com/index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=123&Itemid=55

The Eternal Body Of Christ on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Eternal-Body-Of-Christ/145634855503670

The BLOG
http://www.mondaymorningmessage.blogspot.com/

The Monday Morning Message on Facebook
http://alturl.com/g45dk



Matthew 19:24-26 ... [26] Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
Acts 5:3232And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

John 15:55 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Matthew 10:88 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,[a] drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.