Monday, December 12, 2011

MONDAY MORNING MESSAGE FOR The Eternal Body Of Christ 12-12-11

Gooood Morninnnnnnng,

images (10).jpg

Have a look at Ezekial 37: 1-14

What is the Lord showing us here in this scripture? He is instructing us to speak & declare unto the dead dry bones of our life; hopeless finances, failing health, lost opportunities, discord in relationships. God breathed all of creation into existence Gen 1:1-3, He spoke it into being; He had the first word and He'll have the last word too. Proverbs 16:1 It is through the anointed breath of God that life is issued as well as death Job 1:21. It is His instruction that makes everything function, He can do and undo anything! Gen 18:14

It is an amazing act of faith and obedience how Ezekiel chose to interpret and interact with this vision given by God. Likewise, we the Children of God, His church, have been brought to the land of dead dry bones. Look all around you, its evident everywhere, is it not? God is going to reveal Himself for us and through us. We suffer for lack of knowledge,(Hosea 4:6)  the Lord wants us to press in deeper, to dig, to acquire and obtain these Kingdom principals because they are ultra important. As His children, we are heirs and entitled to the fruit of the pursuit. Just as in your own households, your children are entitled to grow, learn and prosper, correct? We, are likewise being trained up in the way in which to go. Proverbs 22:6 The Lord is showing us How to proceed, how to receive! Do you trust the Lord enough to realize that He can do things beyond what you can conceive and believe? It is God's right and pleasure to exercise dominion and power over His own! Job 25:2

A friend recently sent me a video segment by TD Jakes where He mentions the manifold Blessings of God and how they will be unfolding for the children of the King; He referred to them as  "suddenlies". Low and behold, as I was reading this passage, there it is in verse 7; it says, "Suddenly as I spoke...."  Suddenlies are the undeniable, unimaginable blessings that shall arrive in such a way, that it is known, whence and whom issued them, truly and only from the "Great, I am"!

Prophecy is instruction, encouragement, warning & enlightenment, it is breathed out by the Holy Spirit through the warm breathed uttering of His Faithful anointed ones. This is the the word of the Lord, the day of the Valley is upon us, the dead dry bones are about to come to life and all mankind, believers and unbelievers are going to behold the Undeniable and Great Giver of Life. We are in a season of dry bones, but not for long. The vigor and vitality of Gods elect will be restored and ultimately, all shall Know that God is God.

Let the Lord's word on what and who you are shape your belief, let God's word estimate your value; let's pull down blessings from heaven, walk in the shadow of His favor, escape harm under the cloak of divine protection and step into the realm of eternal divinity to commune with our King when we seek Him. AMEN!


*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3D.com ت smz ™ © ®

God's Faithbook (the Social Network for Christians 500,000 and growing)
http://www.godsfaithbook.com/index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=123&Itemid=55 

The Eternal Body Of Christ on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Eternal-Body-Of-Christ/145634855503670

The BLOG
http://www.mondaymorningmessage.blogspot.com/

The Monday Morning Message on Facebook
http://alturl.com/g45dk


1 The LORD took hold of me, and I was carried away by the Spirit of the LORD to a valley filled with bones. 2 He led me around among the old, dry bones that covered the valley floor. They were scattered everywhere across the ground. 3 Then he asked me, “Son of man, can these bones become living people again?”"O Sovereign LORD,” I replied, “you alone know the answer to that.”
4 Then he said to me, “Speak to these bones and say, Dry bones, listen to the word of the LORD! 5 This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Look! I am going to breathe into you and make you live again! 6 I will put flesh and muscles on you and cover you with skin. I will put breath into you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.’”
7 So I spoke these words, just as he told me. Suddenly as I spoke, there was a rattling noise all across the valley. The bones of each body came together and attached themselves as they had been before. 8 Then as I watched, muscles and flesh formed over the bones. Then skin formed to cover their bodies, but they still had no breath in them.
9 Then he said to me, “Speak to the winds and say: This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come, O breath, from the four winds! Breathe into these dead bodies so that they may live again.’” 10 So I spoke as he commanded me, and the wind entered the bodies, and they began to breathe. They all came to life and stood up on their feet – a great army of them.11 Then he said to me, “Son of man, these bones represent the people of Israel. They are saying, ‘We have become old, dry bones – all hope is gone. 12 Now give them this message from the Sovereign LORD: O my people, I will open your graves of exile and cause you to rise again. Then I will bring you back to the land of Israel. When this happens, O my people, you will know that I am the LORD. 14 I will put my Spirit in you, and you will liveand return home to your own land. Then you will know that I am the LORD. You will see that I have done everything just as I promised. I, the LORD, have spoken!”

Jeremiah 32:17
Ah Lord God! ... there is nothing too hard for thee.
Jeremiah 32:27
Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for the Lord?;
Matthew 19:26, Mark 10:27
With God all things are possible.
Luke 1:37
For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Luke 18:27
The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
Revelation 19:6
The Lord God omnipotent reigneth.