Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday Morning Message For The Eternal Body Of Christ 9-5-11


Gooood Morninnnnnnnnnnng!

















Happy Labor day to all!  In this country, Labor day is observed as a celebration of the collective efforts of all workers. Truthfully, we all recognize the blessing of having work and the hardship if we do not. Many of us, though, do take for granted the simple things made available to us because they are, as of now, so easily accessible. The shirt you are wearing for example, wouldn't be there if someone didn't grow the cotton, another picks it, yet another cleans and spins it, from there someone cuts the fabric into a pattern and sews it, someone else then packages it; from there it's bought, sold, shipped, warehoused, re-sold, shipped, unpacked, placed on display and made available to you.

As Christians, we are laborers for the Lord, we are called into daily service. How many of us are doing what God has employed us to do? Witnessing to others, putting someone else's needs above our own, stopping to pray for someone in need, offering a service or a caring gesture?

I invite you to read something I happened upon yesterday, in research of it I discovered it was- A final testimony by an African Christian just before he was martyred for his faith.

http://www.isob-bible.org/breakfree/06Unasha.htm

Although, it is not likely you will ever be required to give your life for the labor of serving the Lord, you are required to loose your life while still alive. We are to die to ourselves, resisting what our flesh wants and recognizing the true war that rages all around; It has eternal victories and permanent tragedies that can only be avoided by one word...CHOICE! That choice is CHRIST, follow or stay lost!

Heavenly Father, I come to you this day full of gratitude and thankfulness for all the many blessings all around. I am happiest when I recognize in every moment you are right there and all things fall into place as they should, trust is so very important! Faith is a vehicle we may ride, it has  brakes called trust and requires fuel called obedience.Lord I pray that we all recognize and adopt the same attitude as this martyr did in our service to you. Strengthen and quicken us Lord, we are forever indebted to You, in the name of Yehushua our Lord and Christ AMEN!

I have included the testimony in case you wish to read it now without opening a new browser window;  see below*


*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3D.com ت smz ™ © ®

God's Faithbook (the Social Network for Christians 500,000 and growing)
http://www.godsfaithbook.com/index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewgroup&groupid=123&Itemid=55 

The Eternal Body Of Christ on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Eternal-Body-Of-Christ/145634855503670

The BLOG
http://www.mondaymorningmessage.blogspot.com/

The Monday Morning Message on Facebook
http://alturl.com/g45dk

──▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒───▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 
─▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▒▌▒─▒▒▌▒▒▐▒▒▌▒ 
──▒▀▄█▒▄▀▒───▒▀▄▒▌▄▀▒ 
─────██─────────██ 
░░░▄▄██▄░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░ 
BARE GOOD FRUIT; SERVE THE LORD!


"Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: 

and every man shall receive his own reward

according to his own labour."
~1 Corinthians 3:8~





"Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat
which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall
give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed."
~John 6:27~

Philippians 4:11-13  
"Not that I speak in respect of want:
for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how
to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed
both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all
things through Christ which strengtheneth me."


"Man goeth forth unto his work and to his labour until the evening.
O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast
thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches." 
~Psalm 104:23-24~


"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse
the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. Provide
neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, Nor scrip for your journey, neither two
coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat."
~Matthew 10:7-10~


"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are 
heavy laden, and I will give you rest"
~Matthew 11:28~


"Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labor, working with his hands
the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth."
~Ephesians 4:28~


"The wicked worketh a deceitful work: but to him that soweth
righteousness [shall be] a sure reward."
~Proverbs 11:18~


"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable,
always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know
that your labor is not in vain in the Lord."
~1 Corinthians 15:58~


"And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on
the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the
seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from
all his work which God created and made."
~Genesis 2:2-3~



"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me,
to give every man according as his work shall be."
~Revelation 22:12~







*506 The Fellowship of the Unashamed

I am part of the fellowship of the unashamed.  The dye has been cast.  The decision has been made.  I have stepped over the line.  I won’t look back, let up, slow down, or back away.
My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, my future, is secure.  I’m finished with low living, sight walking, small planning, smooth knees, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap giving and dwarfed goals.
I no longer need pre-eminence, prosperity, position, promotions, plaudits, or popularity.  I don’t have to be right, first, tops, recognized, praised, regarded, or rewarded.  I now live by faith, lean on His presence, walk with patience, live by prayer and labor with power.
My face is set, my gait is fast my goal is Heaven, my road is narrow, my way is rough, my companions are few, my guide is reliable, my mission is clear.  I can not be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed.  I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of the adversary, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.
I won’t give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, spoken for the case of Christ.  I am a disciple of Jesus Christ.  I must go ‘till He comes, give ‘till I drop, preach ‘till all know, and work ‘till He stops me.  My banner is clear.  I am a part of the fellowship of the unashamed.

 - A final testimony by an African Christian just before he was martyred for his faith.


The Fellowship of the Unashamed

I am part of the fellowship of the unashamed.  The dye has been cast.  The decision has been made.  I have stepped over the line.  I won’t look back, let up, slow down, or back away.
My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, my future, is secure.  I’m finished with low living, sight walking, small planning, smooth knees, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap giving and dwarfed goals.
I no longer need pre-eminence, prosperity, position, promotions, plaudits, or popularity.  I don’t have to be right, first, tops, recognized, praised, regarded, or rewarded.  I now live by faith, lean on His presence, walk with patience, live by prayer and labor with power.
My face is set, my gait is fast my goal is Heaven, my road is narrow, my way is rough, my companions are few, my guide is reliable, my mission is clear.  I can not be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed.  I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of the adversary, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.
I won’t give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, spoken for the case of Christ.  I am a disciple of Jesus Christ.  I must go ‘till He comes, give ‘till I drop, preach ‘till all know, and work ‘till He stops me.  My banner is clear.  I am a part of the fellowship of the unashamed.

 - A final testimony by an African Christian just before he was martyred for his faith.