Monday, June 27, 2011

MONDAY MORNING MESSAGE For The Eternal Body Of Christ 6-27-11

Goooood Morninnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!


Some revealing insights have occurred...I'm just gonna throw out a couple of common expressions (excuses)...we are gonna take a closer look at them; some parallels are going to be drawn, others will be refuted through scripture and we are going to walk away from this message Blessed and Empowered; ready to tear up hypocrisy, complacency and defeat! All in the Honor of the Lord!
  • " It'll do, it's good enough!"
  • "What He or She doesn't know, wont hurt them!"   (see Psalm 139 below)
  • "Fine, but I'm not going out of my way"

If possession is 9/10's of the Law than mental knowledge of something denotes some sort of accountability; God says that if you become made aware of a situation where you could potentially help but choose not to, it becomes a sin on your part because you withheld your goodness. God supplies all things and whenever we stifle that we are stepping on His toes.

Quite often I would write a Monday Message, pray over it , send it out and then find myself at some point being tested on it later. I know this, have grown accustomed to it, usually welcome it, occasionally sweat over it and for the most part always hope and pray that I don't disappoint the Lord! This week, He turned the tables on me; I recognize having been tested first and now draw from it to expound further, here, for us to review.

James 4:17
New King James Version (NKJV)
17 Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it,to him it is sin.

God, when allowed to flow and work through you, will and can use every situation according to His will. This requires intense obedience and patience; it is not easy to remain poised when someone is blocking you in or calling upon you when your schedule is already booked solid hectic. It is precisely in these moments that the testing comes; How else can the Lord determine your readiness of heart?

Colossians 3:22-24
King James Version (KJV)
 22Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God;
 23And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
 24Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.

James 1:22-25 
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks intently at his natural face in a mirror. 24 For he looks at himself and goes away and at once forgets what he was like. 25 But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing.

 It is hypocrisy to go on in this life untouched, unchanged, unruffled in a world like we face daily. You simply can not be a Christian and isolate yourself away from the trials of life or the service of it. God wants us to have the servants heart. This means we attend at once to the slightest of opportunities to do good..  Some ideas come to mind; give someone a ride, buy someone a meal, help them move, go out of your way to do something for them in their life.

 "drawing near to him with your mouth and your lips while your heart has been far front him?" (Isa.29:13) 


God is the chief authority and issuer of our existence; it is within His power to lengthen or shorten our days. Many forget this until they are in dire need or cry out to Him. Let us all with humbleness and trembling realize His great Mercies toward us daily. 

Genesis 6:3
New King James Version (NKJV)
3 And the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive[a] with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.”

King James Bible
Psalm 24:1 The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.


I had a discussion with a friend and it was tossed out that God doesn't particularly care where we work...but He does care How we work. He can and will use us wherever we happen to be, wherever we hang our hat! There is no task too great or too tedious that can not become enjoyable when the Heart for God employs His assistance; approach your dreaded drudgery with a new appreciation and tell yourself you are going to do it and do it well for God! You will see, you will be amazed and what you gain from it goes miles beyond what you think you might have avoided.

God Bless you and Let's all get busy for the Lord; WE are His Hands and Feet!



Heavenly Father, I surrender my heart and my time to You for the purposes you have set aside and the reasons I often have no idea. I ask forgiveness and I repent for prior occasions where I might have had the ability or the knowledge that I could help and did not. Please help me in the future to be that person, please allow me the strength and the courage to witness through action as readily as I witness through speech. Help me to recognize what I can do and not let the enemy persuade me against it; help me to remember that the ocean is made up of many droplets of water and that every one of them is part of the whole. My contributions count no matter how large or small,  especially when they are entrusted to you for increase! Thank you Lord for equipping with me so many gifts; I am truly grateful! AMEN



*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3D.com ت smz ™ © ®

God's Faithbook (the Social Network for Christians 500,000 and growing)

The Eternal Body Of Christ on Facebook

The BLOG

The Monday Morning Message on Facebook




Psalm 139:1-17 
1
LORD, you have searched me out and known me; *
you know my sitting down and my rising up;
you discern my thoughts from afar.
2
You trace my journeys and my resting-places *
and are acquainted with all my ways.
3
Indeed, there is not a word on my lips, *
but you, O LORD, know it altogether.
4
You press upon me behind and before *
and lay your hand upon me.
5
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; *
it is so high that I cannot attain to it.
6
Where can I go then from your Spirit? *
where can I flee from your presence?
7
If I climb up to heaven, you are there; *
if I make the grave my bed, you are there also.
8
If I take the wings of the morning *
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
9
Even there your hand will lead me *
and your right hand hold me fast.
10
If I say, "Surely the darkness will cover me, *
and the light around me turn to night,"
11
Darkness is not dark to you;
the night is as bright as the day; *
darkness and light to you are both alike.
12
For you yourself created my inmost parts; *
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
13
I will thank you because I am marvelously made; *
your works are wonderful, and I know it well.
14
My body was not hidden from you, *
while I was being made in secret
and woven in the depths of the earth.
15
Your eyes beheld my limbs, yet unfinished in the womb;
all of them were written in your book; *
they were fashioned day by day,
when as yet there was none of them.
16
How deep I find your thoughts, O God! *
how great is the sum of them!
17
If I were to count them, they would be more in number than the sand; *
to count them all, my life span would need to be like yours.