Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Audible and visual interference is no match for Gods anointed 3/26/18

 

Sometimes we are allowed to experience physical representations of actual spiritual lessons and training. The ultimate goal of that is to empower you and quicken you to quickly discerning Gods will, leading to immediate obedience and action.

When the storms of life come, they are sometimes swift, unrelenting, disorienting. We have to know where our true north is. If the lights are out and the ground is now moving, your physical senses will fail you. Many times, instinct activates the carnal but the battle is won with spiritual prowess.

We need not be worried or dismayed, scripture tells us that Our Lord is ever cognizant of our location and proximity we are under divine surveillance. It also reminds us that we know His voice, He is our good shepherd. Trust and an understanding of whats at your disposal is what’s needed.

Knowing how to access that and when to, is vital. God is always present where our praises are. It’s evident then, as we wield our swords and lift the shields that we do so with His Magnificent name upon our  lips, incessantly, unwavering, ever praising. Praising and thanking, thanking and praising, this turns the murky waters clear, levels the field, exposes the traps, encamps the wicked and exposes the enemy.

 

“You’re going to face a powerful, invisible enemy every day-the Devil. …Put on your body armor and be prepared to fight him and his demonic hosts. Put on every piece of your battle dress” (Ephesians 6:10-20).

“Stand…having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God; praying always. . . .” (verses 14-18)
John 10:27-28 
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Genesis 28:15 – “I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”Psalm 32:8 – I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

Proverbs 15:3 – The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good.

Deuteronomy 32:10 – In a desert land he found him, in a barren and howling waste. He shielded him and cared for him; he guarded him as the apple of his eye.

Psalm 32:8 – I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

Proverbs 15:3 – The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good.

Deuteronomy 32:10 – In a desert land he found him, in a barren and howling waste. He shielded him and cared for him; he guarded him as the apple of his eye.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2pHCDij
via IFTTT