Monday, March 27, 2017

Temporary Hiatus 3/27/17

Please keep me in your prayers, I will be taking a temporary hiatus in order to heal. Please stay tuned, I hope to back in full swing in a week or two. In the meanwhile I am happy to share a testimony of Gods goodness as He sustained me through a very serious health crisis.

 

How much of a testimony is it when the Medical professionals say, by all rights, you should have been dead with such a situation going on in your body and they scratch their heads in disbelief!?

 

So….a few years back I was at a local store and met this wonderful lady, we had instant rapport. We spoke a few times and emailed a few times and then communications ended (life throws us curve balls; shortly after meeting her I broke my leg and was out of commission for 8 to 10 months.)….

Fast forward to Saturday. I am hospitalized and admitted. They send me up to a room and tell me I will be having a roommate shortly. So as they are prepairing the space for her, I meet this wonderful lady. She is a Mighty woman of faith and we get along instantly. She asks about my church and our minds are blown as she tells me, I have been there…I love that church. She knows many of the same folks.
One day becomes two, then two days becomes 3 and then 4 days. All the while, we are encouraging each other, looking out for each other, sharing experiences, praying together and ministering to each other. (Many many times when I was in bad shape she was feeling ok and vice versa., when she was having a hard time, the spirit gave me the words and we were able to help each other as many things were trying to come up against us.)

We just knew that we wanted to stay in touch so before either one of us might be released we shared emails and then I gave her my number so she could call my phone (so this way we would both have each others number). Low and behold, as she is calling me, I see a name pop up along with the number. …OMGOSH how is she already a saved contact in my phone?!…the two of us in tandem, encounter Instant recollection of that brief meeting a few years back. Talk about mind blowing, God appointed stuff! It was pure elation over How amazing our God is. How He places things in our path to let us know that nothing escapes Him and that He is always at work, working everything together for our benefit.

We both found this very encouraging. We each had moments where things didn’t seem to be going right at all, in fact, we both had situations where the prognosis that seemed to be trying to unfold before us and over us was not to either of our liking. We both stood on our faith and pressed in, for our favorable outcomes. These things that occurred can be dealt with now and are being treated. Thank You God for Your Divine Mercy and Grace that sustained us and brought us through our dark hours.

One thing the spirit gave me, is that Jesus never let himself down off that cross in order to PROVE to us that He also would never let us down as Christ, our Eternal Savior. The work He did that day covers us and permits us to thrust our burdens over in complete faith with a peace that surpasses all understanding.

Thank You God that you would be mindful of us to such extent. Thank you for placing me with this wonderful sister and friend. Thank You for sparing us from the ‘what ifs’ and ‘could have beens’!

And Thank You God, that You are glorified and empowered through our weaknesses. Please help us going forward as You so magnanimously do!


I had the God gifted pleasure of meeting this woman, and then was reunited with her at the hospital where we shared a room. We both discovered that we each write poetry, minister the word of the Lord, and have both created prophetic videos. She shared hers with me and IT IS SO POWERFUL….
WATCH THIS TIL THE END and BE BLESSED AS I WAS! This video blew me away and was so impactful

 


 

 

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3D ت smz ™ © ®

RSS FEED : http://ift.tt/2eDx4Mw
Places the most current message readily available in your browser bar- Just click to subscribe now

 Monday Morning Message Gift Shop

The post Temporary Hiatus 3/27/17 appeared first on The Monday Morning Message.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/2nFI29w
via IFTTT