Tuesday, May 17, 2016

God is forgiving, God IS FOR GIVING 5/16/17



It was one of those nights that I went to sleep and seemed to doze off almost instantly. A soft breeze coming through the window, temperature just right and not too much noise going on.

Somehow, I awoke in the wee hours of the morning, fully alert. That is rare! I have on occasion woken early as the result of some loud noise, a storm or the occasional call of nature but this time it was different. I felt so completely NOT tired. I retreated from my bed, visited the bathroom and quickly returned, thinking maybe if I lay back down, I can convince myself back to sleep.

On the way back to my bedroom, I hear the words..."God is Forgiving". So now, a little dialogue is going on inside of my head, I am like, "Yes yes, God is forgiving. He forgave me and I happily forgive everyone for everything"...

Then, as I sat on my bed, pondering this thought packet...I visually saw the words...God Is For Giving. Now I am like, ahahhhh....this is one of those inspired by God moments when revelation comes. No sooner than I think that thought, more thoughts follow quicker than I can even describe to you. It was truly like a spiritual download.

I can wrap it up in a nutshell for you. Everything that we are and experience is a gift from Him. The very clothes we wear, the very physical composition of our bodies, the elemantal habitat of this earthly realm, everything! Every aspect of every thing that we experience, what we do as well as what others do to us and for us, is all gifted, funded, supported by HIM!

  Genesis 2:7 - Then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Whatever comese our way, He will use it, distill it, condense or convert it, it has a purpose or a repurpose... all of which He oversees and uses for our advantage. That is an amazing God, who loves us and has every single aspect of our journey and growth secured.

Truly, you have nothing to worry or fret over. Those things (those worrysome thoughts) are just illusions springing forth from a mind that isn't focused or trained on truth! The enemy wants you to feel disconnected and that's why those thoughts and feeling are so awful. Turn away from them and they will become less and less. Begin today to LIVE in the abundant PEACE that knowing Gods will, will prevail! Your security is in your belief, your belief is in your Faith and your Faith is issued by the almighty. If you have not enough, ask for it. He promises that we shall receive what we ask for.




*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3D ت smz ™ © ®


Job 33:4
"The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

Acts 17:25
nor is He served by human hands, as though He needed anything, since He Himself gives to all people life and breath and all things;

Nehemiah 9:6
"You alone are the LORD You have made the heavens, The heaven of heavens with all their host, The earth and all that is on it, The seas and all that is in them You give life to all of them And the heavenly host bows down before You.

1 Timothy 6:13
I charge you in the presence of God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who testified the good confession before Pontius Pilate,

John 1:3-4
All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.

Job 10:12
'You have granted me life and lovingkindness; And Your care has preserved my spirit.

Jeremiah 38:16
But King Zedekiah swore to Jeremiah in secret saying, "As the LORD lives, who made this life for us, surely I will not put you to death nor will I give you over to the hand of these men who are seeking your life."

Ezekiel 16:6
"When I passed by you and saw you squirming in your blood, I said to you while you were in your blood, 'Live!' Yes, I said to you while you were in your blood, 'Live!'

Deuteronomy 32:39
'See now that I, I am He, And there is no god besides Me; It is I who put to death and give life I have wounded and it is I who heal, And there is no one who can deliver from My hand.

1 Samuel 2:6
"The LORD kills and makes alive; He brings down to Sheol and raises up.

2 Kings 5:7
When the king of Israel read the letter, he tore his clothes and said, "Am I God, to kill and to make alive, that this man is sending word to me to cure a man of his leprosy? But consider now, and see how he is seeking a quarrel against me."

Psalm 16:11
You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.

Psalm 36:9
For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light.

Malachi 2:5
"My covenant with him was one of life and peace, and I gave them to him as an object of reverence; so he revered Me and stood in awe of My name.

Psalm 63:3
Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Revelation 11:11
But after the three and a half days, the breath of life from God came into them, and they stood on their feet; and great fear fell upon those who were watching them.

Ezekiel 47:9
"It will come about that every living creature which swarms in every place where the river goes, will live. And there will be very many fish, for these waters go there and the others become fresh; so everything will live where the river goes.