Monday, October 19, 2015

God's 24/7 Witness Protection Program 10-19-15



 I subscribe to God's unadulterated word, from Genesis to Revelation! I adhere to the first translated interpretation, derived directly from the Greek and Hebrew text (the original languages in which they were written)This eliminates greatly, any loss of meaning.

One of the greatest mindsets for us to embrace is that we are purchased, owned, indebted to our Lord. We are His and He is ours! Under the blood covenant, we are encouraged to be selfless and surrender our identities for a New identity in Christ. Sort of like a witness protection program! LOL WE are His witnesses, to His death and to His resurrection. Their is a full out war waged against His disciples, those that can testify of Him! Very real, very tangible and life long, while we are still on this earth.

We are a peculiar people, abiding in a strange land, the word says. This is not our home. We have an eternal destination that is sealed. No matter what befalls us here, we are marked and there is a place for us to reside when this life ends.

 1Peter2:9 KJV But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

I have been asked this and I am sure many of you have been also. I commonly hear, "So, are you born again?!"...to which I now answer; "When I die and leave this world, I will born again into my eternal Heavenly life" When we enter this world we are born, when we exit this world we die. The bible says that the wicked shall suffer the second death (*Rev 2:11). Therefore, we, His children will be born again. Yes, we are already His children and have died in sense to this life already. My main reason for making this clarification is that we need to take the focus off of tag names and sects. I am a Bible believing, obedient child of the Most High God. End of Story. Whatever He wants me for me, that's all that I want or could ever hope for! I am so in Love with Yehushua and eternally grateful!

Phillipians 3:20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ
* “He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.” (Revelation 2:11).
Every person should only know this feeling. Its beyond the best sensation that life could offer. The knowledge that God knows you by name. Has a plan for you, knows every obstacle, every challenge and every victory. Overseeing every aspect, supplying every breath, every opportunity and dutifully assisting when we interfere and make a mess of His well laid out plans. He is omniscient and patient, knowing how it will turn out but still allowing us the exercises of mistake making and learning.

My prayer is that every person I meet will see this side of Him just a little bit clearer. My prayer is that I am here to be that witness to every person who crosses my path, that it be evident always in my actions and in my words when those opportunities are presented!


John 5:39-40 "You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.
 
 
Hebrews 12:1-2 Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
 
John 1:6-8 There came a man sent from God, whose name was John. He came as a witness, to testify about the Light, so that all might believe through him. He was not the Light, but he came to testify about the Light.

Mark 1:7-8 And he was preaching, and saying, "After me One is coming who is mightier than I, and I am not fit to stoop down and untie the thong of His sandals. "I baptized you with water; but He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit."

Romans 8:16 The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God,

1 John 5:6-9 This is the One who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood It is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. For there are three that testify: the Spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement. read more.
If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater; for the testimony of God is this, that He has testified concerning His Son.

John 8:18 "I am He who testifies about Myself, and the Father who sent Me testifies about Me."
 
John 5:37-38 "And the Father who sent Me, He has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His form. "You do not have His word abiding in you, for you do not believe Him whom He sent.


John 8:14 Jesus answered and said to them, "Even if I testify about Myself, My testimony is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from or where I am going.
 
John 14:11 "Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves.

John 10:25 Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe; the works that I do in My Father's name, these testify of Me.

John 15:24 "If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would not have sin; but now they have both seen and hated Me and My Father as well.

Acts 1:8 but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth."

Matthew 10:17-20
"But beware of men, for they will hand you over to the courts and scourge you in their synagogues; and you will even be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles. "But when they hand you over, do not worry about how or what you are to say; for it will be given you in that hour what you are to say.  
 

Luke 21:12-13 "But before all these things, they will lay their hands on you and will persecute you, delivering you to the synagogues and prisons, bringing you before kings and governors for My name's sake. "It will lead to an opportunity for your testimony.

Acts 4:18-21
And when they had summoned them, they commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus. But Peter and John answered and said to them, "Whether it is right in the sight of God to give heed to you rather than to God, you be the judge; for we cannot stop speaking about what we have seen and heard." 
 

Luke 1:1-2 Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile an account of the things accomplished among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and servants of the word,

*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
 (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3Dت smz ™ © ®

RSS FEED : http://feeds.feedburner.com/MondayMorningMessage
Places the most current message readily available in your browser bar- Just click subscribe now

MONDAY MORNING MESSAGE on facebook
 
Our Group "THE ETERNAL BODY OF CHRIST" On Facebook
 
JOIN US FOR"WORLDWIDE PRAYER DAILY"