Monday, March 16, 2015

Oh how He loves us! 3-16-15


From time to time, I am called internally, to review prior messages, concepts & directives that were given to me at some point in the recent past. Here is a perfect example. Recently, I was blessed to have had an encounter. Friday 3/13 night into Saturday 3/14/15 morning, I had a dream; in my dream, God spoke into my ear...the first time ever, so audibly, for such a duration. It was just incredible...it was four sentence type stanza's, like a quatrain, the first and third rhymed, the second and fourth rhymed....except, I can't seem to remember what the first two were. But I made sure that I wrote down what I remembered. I wish I could fully explain, the rich texture of His voice, how in my spirit, I knew, that I knew that this was THEE VERY VOICE of God. I was given a name of a "Certain Countrymen" and that's precisely the words God used to preface the name. Right before I was spoken to (in my ear) which felt like it was from the inside...I felt a hand caress my cheek and then a finger trace down the bridge of my nose and over the tip. I know I will never forget this day....and cant wait for Him to speak to me like this again!

I was drawn back to this message, from 10/8/12, so re-reading it, it now has deeper revelations. We are constantly being prepared to receive Him. Glory to God & fortunate me! It was just a truly wonderful day, a fantastic experience for which I am so grateful. Beside the fact that Yes, His voice has such a texture and tone of quality, its every bit as impressive as the best depiction anyone has ever tried to recreate, I can see how close these orators come but it pales in comparison. His voice is heard & felt at the same time, it felt as familiar to me as my own voice, maybe even more so.

So, onto the message from back then (which is below).....ENJOY!



Many symbolic confirmations have appeared, Father has been showing me "boards" all week....from craft pin up boards, to dry erase boards, even surf boards, while watching a Crash My Yard episode on HGTV..  I saw a sign which read, "Child on board". My mind immediately formed up "Child of God on Board" but literally what would be best is "Child of God  AND God on board", meaning, resident and present, within. This realization & acknowledgement is a profound one.

When the Holy Spirit resides within us, we have God on premise. This is like Tenants in Common. The benefits, as God unfolds them, you can't possibly fathom the implications of this! God Can and Will complete the work of this, His residency that He now holds Rights & Title to. He is not about to let His interest or plans for us be subdued. He is aware & overseeing at all times. Every addition, every modification, every transition, every need.

God has shown me also, many types of keys, from decorative keys, to bejewelled keys, key codes, bar codes, QR codes etc. I know that this is symbolic, Father is having me take notice, that He is revealing information that can transform a person or situation, dislodging strongholds that may have  once had occupancy or might attempt to. He has the right to bring you deep, right to the heart of where a snag first appeared, He, after all, was present then too, and has recollection of every detail (that you may have long ago forgotten). Jesus holds the Master set of keys, one set to free his children and one to subdue those that are not.

3/16/15  Hind sight observation: Saturday, I had difficulty at first, finding my keys as I had placed them into a different pocket in my purse, within a few minutes (after praying) I discovered them. Later on that day, I was scanning bar codes for a friends Groupon & then later on at the store, I felt compelled to offer this nice couple who were online ahead of me, one of my extra coupons! ...While none of these things are particularly out of the ordinary they certainly aren't every day occurrences, but in relation to THIS message, they are to me (re-confirmations...both forwards, backwards & double dipped)

Romans 8:9-11But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. 10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future
Matthew 16:19
King James Version (KJV)
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Revelation 3:7 To the Church in Philadelphia7 “To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.
Colossians 1:17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Psalm 66:9 Which holdeth our soul in life, and suffereth not our feet to be moved.

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on Psalm 66:8-12 The Lord not only preserves our temporal life, but maintains the spiritual life which he has given to believers. By afflictions we are proved, as silver in the fire. The troubles of the church will certainly end well. Through various conflicts and troubles, the slave of Satan escapes from his yoke, and obtains joy and peace in believing: through much tribulation the believer must enter into the kingdom of God.


Lord, We need to get on board with Your plan & design, as we occupy this world together. Lord, we apply to you for that provision, for that overseeing. We seek for You to make over and take over these areas, all areas of our life.  It is such a pleasant environment to dwell within the peace and grace of your company. As home is where the heart is, where the heart of Jesus resides none can compare to that spot, right there. Thank you Lord for abiding within as well as going out before and keeping after. Father, I pray for that many shall be loosed in Your name, secured and assured as captives are freed unto eternal hope. In Jesus Mighty name we petition and praise You, AMEN


*´¨)    ¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
   (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3D ت smz ™ © ®

RSS FEED : http://feeds.feedburner.com/MondayMorningMessage
 Places the most current message readily available in your browser bar- Just click subscribe now

MONDAY MORNING MESSAGE on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/MondayMorningMessage


Our Group "THE ETERNAL BODY OF CHRIST" On Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Eternal-Body-Of-Christ/145634855503670

 
The Monday Message on GodsFaithBook.com
http://www.godsfaithbook.com/groups/profile/77


JOIN US FOR"WORLDWIDE PRAYER DAILY"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WORLDWIDEPRAYER/


¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Listen to this song: 
http://youtu.be/aLHsQF131HQ