Monday, September 3, 2012

MONDAY MORNING MESSAGE FOR The Eternal Body Of Christ 9-3-12 Labor to remain in his presence





Gooood Morninnnnnnnnnng.




1 Corinthians 15:58 58 Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.


Abounding in the work of the Lord is a multifaceted approach to life; including worship, servitude, education, obedience and growth. The Lord is constantly working on us in our walk with Him but He does require our willingness, our obedience and our desire to submit to Him. God can not hone a man with steadfast impenetrable character until that man has recognized his own words, spread out like a blanket on display; either to be kept & honored or to be a mockery of personal disgrace.


Accountability is a constant with the Lord. He knows our faults and we surely can never live up. Given that, we have Grace to cover our shortcomings BUT we are still held accountable. We many not have this or that ability but we are expected to employ what we do have along with the good common sense we are gifted with. Putting in place the check points of security, adhering to the word, seeking His face and listening for His guidance.


Labor is a word that describes effort, work & endurance. We are instructed to be consistent and encouraged by this scripture that our efforts will be a benefit many both here and in the life to come.


Quality, content and consistency are important in our efforts because God is the readers of hearts. Going through the motions might impress Man but it does not sway our Lord. If you have deep love and respect for the Lord it is your desire to obtain that closeness and communion as often as possible. The children of God are not immune to the very words of exhortation that they deliver for others, nay, we are held to those same standards, if not more so, because scripture says; to whom much is given, much is required.

Luke 12:48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.


It's not just about yourself and your own walk, it's about others as well. We are all here, in this together. How we help others is just as much of that labor as the efforts we expend in keeping our own hearts fixed on the Lord. So don't give up, you never know who you are encouraging as others observe your deep love for the Lord.



Your Presence is Heaven to Me Israel Houghton *New Song* by Micah Massey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQAwpMFS_9o&feature=related




*

´¨)

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.• ´ (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3D.com ت smz ™ © ®

MONDAY MORNING MESSAGE on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monday-Morning-Message/8150925823

Our Group "THE ETERNAL BODY OF CHRIST" On Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Eternal-Body-Of-Christ/145634855503670

JOIN US FOR"WORLDWIDE PRAYER DAILY"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WORLDWIDEPRAYER/


  • Proverbs 3:5-6

    Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.


  • Proverbs 18:10

    The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.


  • Isaiah 41:10

    So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


  • John 14:27

    Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.


  • John 16:33

    "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."


  • Psalm 46:1-3

    God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. "Selah"


  • 2 Timothy 1:7

    For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.


  • Psalm 16:8

    I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.


  • Psalm 55:22

    Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.


  • 1 Peter 5:7

    Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.


  • Isaiah 26:3

    You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.


  • Psalm 118:14-16

    The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: "The LORD's right hand has done mighty things! The LORD's right hand is lifted high; the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!"


  • Psalm 119:114-115

    You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. Away from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commands of my God!


  • Psalm 119:25

    I am laid low in the dust; preserve my life according to your word.


  • Psalm 119:50

    My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.


  • Psalm 119:71

    It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees.


  • Psalm 120:1

    I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me.