Monday, February 21, 2011

MONDAY MORNING MESSAGE For The Body Of Christ February 20, 2011

AN ACRONYM FOR: FEAR >>>>


alse
vidence
ppearing
eal


When I was a small child, I remember telling my Mother of a situation that made me fearful. Seeing my concern and knowing how children are (after all she had five, so by the time I came around she was surely a pro) she knew that she needed to offer me something tangible that I could wrap my mind around that would truly stick with me, liberate me and give me wings!

She said; "Sweetheart, you need to realize that nobody likes confrontation; it takes just as much energy to run as it does to stand up for yourself. Even a bully gets butterflies in his stomach; Feel the Fear and do it anyway!...Harness that energy and use it to fuel your engine; If you know the truth and I know that you do; then you know that there is nothing to fear but fear itself!".

She explained and I have heard it many times since; "People do not fear the past, they realize its behind them!"...The present and future should be viewed the same way! There is always room for caution & common sense but fear is a smoke screen of the enemy; it's placed before you in order to dissuade you from stepping into FAITH, from stepping into Truth and Light! The only thing worse than having a bad event or experience is having to live through it repeatedly; before, during and after. The Lord speaks of fear and how to overcome it, FEAR is mentioned some 400 times in the Bible. Below are a few of the most empowering verses to help you get your own spirit in check and standing firm against the enemy!

Don't Let fear prohibit you from getting right with God, praising God or sharing your Faith! Fear may try to enslave you, keeping you stuck in a sinful predicament...STOP and Stand your ground; you can do all things in Christ who strengthens you!  (Phil 4:13)

Heavenly Father, help your children to discern truth; the true enemy is called Evil, the true enemy is Satan and sin which he is the author of. We must remember to always keep you before us and in doing so, your word says we are safe. The good shepherd cares for his flock and deals with the wicked with great fury. Jesus is the Lamb and the Lion, the Lamb which was slain on our behalf (to secure us into His kingdom and offer us salvation); and the Lion, He whom shall devour our enemies and spit them out, casting them into the pit for all eternity!  Fear is simply lack of faith and trust, allow us to renew a spirit of confidence and holy righteousness which will fuel our ability to step up and step forward for the Kingdom of Christ Jesus. No matter what the apparent obstacle may be, man hath no better friend or helper than He. In Jesus mighty name we pray AMEN

*´¨) 
 ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
 (¸.•   ´ (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3D.com ت smz ™ © ®



Luk 12:7
But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Psalm 27
 1The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
 2When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
 3Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
 4One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
 5For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
 6And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.


Psalm 34:4
 4I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Proverbs 1:33
 33But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Romans 8:15
 15For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

2 Timothy 1:7

 7For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

1 John 4:18
 18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Deuteronomy 31:8
 8And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Psalm 27:4-5
 4One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
 5For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

Psalm 112: 1-7

1Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. 2His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. 3Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.4Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.5A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.6Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.7He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.


 BLOG LINK: www.mondaymorningmessage.blogspot.com

Our Group "THE BODY OF CHRIST" On Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=186108509498

The Bible in Unity John 17 on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bible-Page-in-Unity-John-17/137294562960482








................(_)
...............(___)
...............(___)
...............(___)
...............(___)
./\_____/\__/----\__/\_____/\
.\_____\_°_¤ ---- ¤_°_/____/
.............\ __°__ /
..............|\_°_/|
..............[|\_/|]
..............[|[♥]|]
..............[|;¤;|]
..............[;;¤;;]
..............[|;¤]|]\
..............[|;¤]|]-\
..............[|[o]|]--\
..............[|[o]|]---\
..............[|[o]|]|---|
..............[|[o]|]|---|
..............[|[o]|/---/
..............[|[o]/---/
..............[|[]/---/
..............[|[/---/
..............[|/---/
.............../---/
............../---/|]
............./---/]|];
............/---/#]|]
...........|---|[#]|]
...........|---|[#]|]
............\--|[#]|]
.............\-|[#]|]
..............\|[#]|]
...............\\#//
.................\/
The sword of the Spirit
that slays the serpent!